Inn/Tavern stairs (straight)
Four stairs tiles (straight) to use in combination with other Inn/Tavern terrain. This set consists of:
- 4 base stairs tiles
- 4 sets of resin printed woodwork (3 steps, four vertical wooden beams)
Painted pieces come fully assembled. Combine with two height blocks for two half-stairs, or with six height blocks (1+2+3) for a full stairs.
Pieces are made with a combination of regular FDM (filament) 3D-printing and DLP (resin) 3D-printing, allowing for a high amount of detail but making production slightly more difficult.
The full DIY version (Do It Yourself) still has the print supports attached to the printed resin pieces, in my experience it is easiest to prime and paint the pieces and then cut the supports off (using a precision knife or similar), after which they can be put together with the base tiles. A bit of superglue easily keeps everything together.
Recommended working order:
- Prime wood texture pieces
- Paint stairs base tiles
- Paint wood texture pieces
- Cut off supports from wood texture pieces & retouch support sides with some paint
- Attach steps to base tile with a couple drops of superglue
- Wait a bit and then attach beams to the corners of the base tile with a drop of superglue (press tight)
As with our dungeon/cavern terrain, there is a magnet embedded in the bottom of every tile, so you can use a thin metal sheet (like the ones in our "metal plates" section or one from your local DIY store) or a magnetic whiteboard as a base.